Have you signed up for your jolt of
innovation and inspiration this week?
If not - what are you waiting for!?
Today's your last chance to snag tickets at early bird prices for IdaVation 2010.
When: Wednesday, May 26 from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Boise Centre
What: Presented by Kickstand,
IdaVation is a tremendous opportunity to learn from an ensemble of
business luminaries and experienced, successful entrepreneurs.
This year's theme is: Fostering a culture of innovation.
Why? Because the foundation of innovation is grounded in a culture
that promotes taking risks, focusing on future markets, and developing
creative new ideas, products and services. The summit is packed with
speakers, breakout discussions and networking breaks to help you and
your company enhance your creative and innovative capabilities –
equipping you with new ideas to help transform your future. Check out
the full lineup for the day-long summit.
pricing is available through the end of today ($69). Also, the special
group rate of 10 tickets for only $500 ($50 per ticket!) is also
available at this time.
Fueling the innovation engine.
Last day for IdaVation Early Bird Pricing
Jess Flynn - Monday, May 24, 2010
- August Membership Event - Innovation Award Nominations Due August 10.
- Kickstand: April Monthly Meeting
- March Monthly Meeting (Updated with speaker contact info)
- February Guest Speaker
- Kickstand December Meeting
- Monthly Meeting - October 13
- Seize Opportunity: VC's Unplugged (FREE!)
- Last Chance for Recognition
- September 2011 Newsletter
- Seize Opportunity: Startup Speed Dating